Dammit. I spent my *study break* playing and shopping away!!!! Tomorrow is engineering math module test. A *imsogonadie* paper. Seriously, I hate my course. I don't even know why on earth did I put it as a choice. My 9th choice! For goodness sake.
Though I really agree that the prospects is gooooooodddd....! But, to have to endure all the sufferings I am going through now before I see MY fruits of labour... Is not something I want. Right now, I don't even know if I could see MY fruits of labour. >.< That's so unfair.
That's why you have to listen to what your secondary schools teachers said and really take their advice into considerations. D= You have to know what you want to be. PLUS: your own limit. Don't choose something beeeyonndd you~~~ eeeeeeekkkkk!
Another thing is..... MY COURSE (CLASS) IS FULL OF UN-INTERESTING people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it man.
Well, except for one. *winks at darling* ((:
By the way, the concert's being postponed.... Dammit. To think I asked so many people already.
Went over to darling's place for a stayover. Too bad we don't have more happening people to join us. >.<
Pictures of us up soon....? I guesss.... If I have the time.. Now, back to all the math formulas!
Bye bye.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment