Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Okay. The pictures are under the links catagorised : photo albums. Added 2 new albums. ((:

Today (Yesterday) was math common test. Dammit. I just prayed that I don't fail too badly. If not.. I will consider qutiitng school. =/ Okae. I'm kind of.... Kidding? I seriously cannot take it anymore. It's like.... The style of studying in secondary doesn't work in poly! The motivation isn't there too~ It's NOT THERE COMPLETELY.. I find it soo hard to fit in. My classmates are all good at studying! I don't belong there. )):

I am of no study material. I don't know how to carry on. Dammit. T.T

Despite the one and a half hour of stupid depressing math paper. I met up with kor!!!!!! It was fun!!! What a night.. Heh. Okae. I shall not blog down what happened but I just like it. ((: Yeah! I haven't meet kor for like.... A YEAR! Heee.... =P

Kor, bring me out often okae! Hah.. As if he's going to read it. Heh. ((:

Okay, this night kind of cheered me up a little. It's comforting to know that someone out that actually cares! ((: After I went through that I went through. It's hard to blog it down. Yet, it's hurting. I'm bursting from it.

Eeeekkk! I shall not let it upset me anymore. This night is the first time I felt so *loved* in this year. ((:

One thing I found out : There are actually stars in Singapore! ((:

Fine. So I'm blaming you now. Thanks for turning one big round to say that I am at fault. I don't know what happen. I'm not even sure now, what I'm doing. So, it's normal huh? Well, I'm blaming you. I think of only myself. Yar. I'm selfish. I never tried to think of others. I learnt something new today. Thanks a lot. I don't know why the friendship between us turned out like this. I seriously don't like / didn't expect this ending.

No comments: