Tuesday, June 27, 2006

True. Life goes on no matter what happens. It will never ever stop just for you becuase of some setbacks you faced. I have to learn to take those setbacks as a stepping stone to achieving success. Friends come and go as you grow along. It is hard to find a *zhi yin*. It is just normal. You were right to say I'm stupid to have such big reaction.

Hmm, people changed. I changed too. Yet, to some extend of changing, I really don't wish to stop my friendship from changing. Nah, it's had isn't it?

[quoted some of this from nadya's entry
i just felt the same as her]
it's funny how we only smile when we could talk. it's funny how the human brain works. it's funny how life changes. it's funny how people change. for the worse. it's funny how i change. it's not my fault really. things happen. yes, friends fall out too. and it really worries me. i dont want this to go any further.


It's real strange. The process of growing up and all. You just came to realise a lot of things. Matters un-fold their *mysteries*. Those who stay in your life after all had passed. Funny how life is all about yea? By the way, organic chem's tomorrow. I have to finish my revision. It's important. Common test. I never had to worry about this man. Damn. Swiss should implement common test too la. =/


Some stupid pictures from yesterday. (while waiting for kor to come.)

my *furry* butterfly slippers.. ((:


yeah. winnie and me. ^.^


*up-close*?? (:


I was studying okae...really. *i swear* =x


and kor finally came. so a last pic before I go! (:

No comments: