It has been a long time since I update?
Hmm.. Things aren't the way it was supposed to be anymore. Been catching taiwan idol dramas on the net this week. Can't believe that my week is wasted like that. )): Nevertheless, devil beside you was soo worthwhile me sacrificing my sleep to finish it up in one day! Hah. Hope I didn't *burned* my lappy like that. Haha. What's more? I finally remember "It started with a kiss" was the title of the show I couldn't finish it up cause the blog of it had some loading problem. Hee.. So I'm planning to finish it up tonight.. Or maybe, tomorrow? Let my lappy rest. Heh.
Next week I 'll have to start on my common test mugging. Alright, I've been slacking all my way through this first semestral. Well, only three (but very important) modules will be tested. The first paper is MATH!! My killer. D= Damn sad damn sad. *pray pray* ((: I can do it! Yeah.
Now in campus library *rushing* our project. Heh. Looks like I've not been doing any work. Darlings have already lay out the report and presentation format. Heh. I shall have to work harder to find more relavent information. (:
Darling is now telling us jokes and riddles to *entertain* us. Hah.. I wonder how lame she was in the past. Hee.. =/ Damn funny la. Show you all okae? (:
--------------------
An Indonesian, a Bangladeshi and a Malaysian are in a bar one night
having a beer.
The Indonesian finishes his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air,
pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He brags, "In Jakarta our
glasses are so cheap that we don't need to drink from the same one twice."
The Bangladeshi [obviously impressed by this] drinks his beer, throws his
glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces. He
says, "In Dhaka we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need
to drink out of the same glass twice either."
The Malaysian, cool as a cucumber, finishes his drink, throws his glass
into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the Indonesian & the
Bangladeshi. He says "In KL we have so many Indon and Bangla that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."
-end-
Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench
rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and says, Hello?"
Everyone else in the room stops to listen:
WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "Yes"
WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's
only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure. Go ahead if you like it that much."
WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership to look at the new 2005
models. I saw one I really liked."
MAN: "How much?"
WOMAN: "$95,000"
MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing .... The house I wanted last year is
back on the market. They're asking $ 1,495,000"
MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make them an offer of $1,400,000. They'll
probably take it. If not, we can go an extra 50 thousand.
WOMAN: Ooh! Wonderful! I love you so much!!"
MAN: "I love you, too."
The man closes up. The other guys in the locker room are staring at him in
astonishment.
He smiles and asks,
"Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"
-end-
A man attempting to set up his new printer called the printer's tech support number, complaining about the error message: "Can't find the printer."
On the phone, the man said he even held the printer up in front of the screen, but the computer still couldn't find it.
-end-
Two Hokkien pengs, Ah Beng and Ah Seng, got promoted from privates to corporals.
Not long after, they're out for a walk and Ah Beng says, "Eh, Seng ah, there's the NCO Club. Let's go inside and togo."
"But we all is plivate only, mah," protests Ah Seng.
"No, we all is copler now," says Ah Beng, pulling him inside.
Once inside the pub, Ah Beng says, "Okay, let's order some beer and togo!"
"But we all is plivate!" says Ah Seng.
"Piang eh, you cannot see, meh?" says Ah Beng, pointing to his stripes. "We all is copler now!"
After leaving the NCO club, Ah Beng and Ah Seng go to Geylang.
There, Ah Beng whistles at a hooker, but the hooker says, "Sorry, hor. Tonight cannot because I got gonorrhea."
Ah Beng pulls Ah Seng to the side and say, "Eh, you go and check the dictionary and see what 'gonorrhea' means. It it's okay, give me the okay sign."
Ah Seng goes to look it up, comes back, and gives Ah Beng a big thumbs-up.
Three weeks later, Ah Beng is in the hospital with a severe case of gonorrhea.
"Ni na beh," he scolds Ah Seng. "Why you tell me it's okay?"
"Not my fault!" says Ah Seng. "In the dictionary, it says gonorrhea affects the privates."
Then he points to his stripes: "But we is copler now, mah!"
*p.s i have no idea what is togo.. =/
-end-
Two gay gentlemen are walking through a zoo. They come across the gorillas, and after a while they notice that the male gorilla has a massive erection.
The gay men are fascinated by this. One of the men just can't bear it any longer and he reaches into the cage to touch it. The gorilla grabs him, drags him into the cage and mates with him for six hours non-stop.
When he's done, the gorilla throws the man back out of the cage. An ambulance is called and the man is taken away to the hospital.
A few days later his friend visits him in the hospital and asks, "Are you hurt?"...
"AM I HURT? he shouts, "Of-course I AM HURT...Wouldn't you be???
He hasn't called, he hasn't written...not a single word from him!!"
-end-
--------------------
Okay. So many. Haha. Had much much much fun! But....
Nah. Don't feel like elaborating. Well, I felt so sad that even though I'm having holidays now.. But.....
Some things can't be said. Just note that I'm sad.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment