Oooohhh.... I'm bushed! =)
My second event today: Lead Bedok South Secondary School around the campus.
Okay. I was dead tired and sweaty alright? >.< We walked around the School of CHEMICAL & Life SCIENCES (me!!!), School of Design and School of Health Sciences. Too bad it's dental hygiene and theraphy but not nursing. I learnt a lot. Wow.
I never knew that this course: dental hygiene and theraphy was soo much sought after. And that they have really interesting hands-on!!! Show you the pics later. haha.. Design school was............. Well, what can I say... Design! haha.. It's nice la.. All their creations.. Wow.. I'm fascinated!!! haha.. I'm just like those secondary school student la.. Hahha.. Well, CHEMICAL side was a bit boing. (for me) but LIFE SCIENCE side was soo cool okae. I regretted not taking MB.. haha.. =x
No la. I will never regret my course no matter how many times I said I regretted it. wahaha.. Get what I mean? Nah.. You never will. Cause you're not me! ((:
Okay.. Let's talk about the secondary school students. They were rude!!!! !@#$%^%$#@! and noisy la.. Well, all credit goes to the teacher! (note the sacarsm) I hate they bloody LITERATURE teacher when he goes: I can tell that dental course lecturer is a BITCH... !@#$%^& HOW CAN HE EVEN SAID THIS INFRONT OF ME???? A NYP STUDENT!!!!!!!!! Okay. I'm pissed.
Real pissed. No wonder their school cannot make it to the TOP. I mean being real mean by saying this but yup! I MEAN IT....
Anyways, not all students are that bad.. Some were quite okay. At least the school is not that hopeless afterall.. Okay la. I had a different experience from the school visit last saturday at least.
This sunday is the balloon hat festival yet again! ((: and we're going to make that festival as one of our section outing!!!! Yeah!!! My first ever TRUMPET section outing in NYPSO... heee... Well, I'm no longer in CORNET section anymore.. Ahh.. Nevermind. I shall learn to love the TRUMPET.. haha.. ((: I love my section!!!!! =)
Throughout the years.. No matter what.. I love my section always.. =D
Sinfonia is in another two months. Aww.. I'm in the jazz band (i guess). And I'm lovin' it. wahhaa... And there's a sinfonia camp!!!! Yeah.... haha.. I shall post the pictures in another entry.. There's a lot.. Accumulated from april onwards.. =D
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment