Alright.. ((:
Just came back from band camp. It was okay. I would still prefer camp C... XD
Was soo busy yesterday and today too.. haha. Had a looongg lab lesson before leaving for the camp. haha.. It was a rush la. Walked over to the library in between to take her orientation tee from her. haha.. My secion damn on can! I love them to bits!
Had practices and games after that. I was the only girl in my group. T.T And I sae darlings after their stage arts around 9++pm.. They were so happy! (: Glad my darlings are enjoying themselves la.
We played treasure hunt and a few other games. Treasure hunt was what "killed" me man. =x We went round the whole of north of the campus don't know how many times la. Just to find one stupid useless clue given to us. And cause of that, we lost la. Stupid chlorine won okay. Bitch. haha.. =x Oops. Well, After they announced the winner, we were left by ourselves to either sleep or not sleep. haha..
We, the year ones trumpeters, plus a few trombonists.. Agreed to order mac delivery! haha.. Imagine it. ((: While we waited at the atrium fountain, we played truth or dare. haha.. The guys did quite a few dares... haha.. and we made jeffery pole danced to the dustbin! hahha.. Cooooolll!! It was fun la..
Slept around 3++ and woke up at 7.30+ to bathe and went off for my very first PAL event. At si ling secondary school... IT WAS BORING!!! haha... Spent 3 hours there laughing at the NP *promoter* haha.. Had a GOLDEN name tag too man! He reallly very funny la.. Spent sooooooooooo *i mean sooooo* much time to reallly goo through all the trouble to.................. As if he was taking a salary man. (like a salesman!!!) he has an *Ambassador* word on the back of his shirt...... I'm scared!!! =x Sorry tsehwee! haha.... Didn't mean to make fun of it but that guy really was my entertainer for that period of time. hahha..
But it was really some experience la.. hee.. Now I'm waiting for the World Bank event man. Maybe if I'm lucky... I could just hook up one (england or korean) rich band director as husband!! hhahha.... And I will be able to enjoy for the rest of my life.... hahhaa..
OKae. That was random and totally unrelevant! haha.. But I'm really excited about the event. I get paid and cca points too! hee.. And I will learn a very memorable experience la. ((: yeah!
YEAH!!!!!!!! =D
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment