Thursday, May 25, 2006

Okay. So as I was saying yesterday (just now earlliiieeeerrr morning).. We had our lunch time concert at 1230hr and we were given excuse letter from 8am to 3pm. =) Kewl!

So edgar decided to pull me along to GYM! It was fun la. Like waaaayyyyyy coooooollllll..... =D I had one instructor to show me around and they made me joined the membership. haha. But after she showed me around, I only tried on the *bicycle* thing. I BURNED 26*3 calories in 20 minutes!!! hahaha.... OKay.. A bit littlllleee......


After that, is the concert. We changed into school uniforms and perform! hhahaa........ Funny la. Starting not very good but after that is still okay. Chlorine mentioned that we played from no crowd to a lot of crowd to no crowd. hahah... =x But overall, is still okay la.


Well, it was (year ones) section lunch after that. =D But after that, was PAL meeting. Erica's was my other companion. The talk was okay. Like we have to memorise all of the courses in NYP. And we get to CLAIM transport fees okay! Cool! And I'll be a senior after that. =]


Was actually supposed to meet feroz for sathiya's present for denise. Then feroz asked me to SAF concert la. haha.. It was BORING. Saw chew and a lot of swiss winds members. OMG. Don't they study anymore? haaha.... You know, there's this STUPID o-ba-san beside us who scolded us for being noisy. Stupid la. But cannot blame right? The band was boring. haha... I personally don't like it la. Apparently, I think a lot of others think so too! haha.. Okay.


After the concert, was walking to Lau Pat Sat for dinner, saw CHLORINE la. haha.. And after I saw her.. I see her everywhere....On the way to dinner, when ordering food... aiya! Almost everywhere la. hahah.. Well, kewl. I love my seniors! hahah...


haha. Okay. I guess that's about it. Hmm.. There's a lot of other things that I love about yesterday but I guess I shan't type it down here cause toomanyunknownpeoplereadmyblog. hahah.. =D


I LOVE YESTERDAY!


And cause of that, I'm really starting to like band alr. ^.^
I love PAL still.. =]

No comments: