Thursday, May 25, 2006

ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have soooooooooo much to say!!! BUT SOOOOOOO LITTLE TIME TO TYPE!!!!! I'm rushing out of time..


I'll just point out what is each diff section thing I wana say.. Then maybe, tomorrow (later since it's past midnight) I'll elaborate more alright? =) Stay tuned.. I'm very excited about today! =D



Firstly : I joined my poly's gym. =)
Secondly : I had the VERY first concert with NYPSO.. =D (and I actually like it)
Thirdly : I went for PAL meeting! I'm going for my FIRST event! haha... ((:
Forthly : I went for SAF concert (and i bump into chlorine!) hee..
Fiftly : After concert went to lau pat sat to eat my *dinner*
Sixtly : We spent times on looking for cabs!!! >.< ( we rushed for trains tooo.. )
Sevently : hmmm... I guess that's about it.



What a day I've had. haha.... Okay.. SHall elaborate more tomorrow.. BYE and NIGHTS (MORNING) !!! ((:


Take care!!!!! ((((:

No comments: