pictures.
okae. enjoy the pictures alright? hhaa.. I told you all it'll be accumulated. wahaha.. Taken econs ago!! hahah...
my two dearies!!! =)
think think think... ((:
so cute right????? >.< 
my cute cousin!!!!!!! =D ah.. she nv smile. hahaha...

see what we do to un-finished food.. heee... omg!
my partner at work. hahah..im skiving.. can tell? hahah..... wahahhaha.....
ooh.. my school's microscope brand. haha.. =)
using sufyan's V3i!!!!!!! urgh. I'm jealous. haha..
using my v3... see the difference!!!!! @#$%^&*^%$#@!
betrAnd!!!!! my gay partner! hhahaha...
the gifts i got for leading the students around campus.. heee.. ((:
the wristbands of our SIX different schools.... =D
an battery-operated NYP FAN.. hahah.. cute rite? pengiun form.. and it's PURPLE!!!
okae. just to emphasize. CHEMICAL AND LIFE SCIENCE! hahhaa...... I love my school sooo much. =D
ooh.. a small small keychain touchlight. haha..
the file and the wristbands(again) haha.. got proper place for my notes already... yeah!
what i took at SHS today..
your gums!! hhhahha....
another one... ((:
find this farmilar?? haha.. we been through it before!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahha....
okay. taken den at SCL... the HEART... and..............
our EYE!! hahhaa... niiicee... cooollll.....
No comments:
Post a Comment