Thursday, May 18, 2006

Now I know what the childcare centre in NYP is for.. haha.. It's for those attachments of early childhood students.... =D But NYP never provide that course right? Only NP if I'm not wrong i think....


Ahh. Whatever. I'm procastinating and procastinating my tutorialss........ Urgh! And I've been skipping band practices. I think they're doubting my sincerity of staying in the band. But you see, cca(s) in the evening piss me off everytime. Why must it be in the evenings??? I never used to reach home at 11+pm (cause of school) in the past you know..!! And now what, I only reach home like that time every thursdays and tuesdays.. It's soooo sickening. Well, I want to be in the band now.. It's not that bad and there're funky people there too.. The timing's off la.. That's what putting me off...


Should I go????

No comments: