Thursday, May 18, 2006

My first biochemical repoet got a B+.. I'm kinda sad. Like a B??!! First assignment should never be a B or below... I guess I cannot really catch up. Why did this course managment accept me in the first place?? I regret it.. =/ I really do. I chose something beyond my limits. And now I'm suffering the consquences. I also wana transfer course. Can I??


Anyway, our plan to watch MI3 and eat sakae was *pop* into bubbles when there's the make up lab and tutorial for biochem. *bites* I was actually so happy la. wth. Wana see some pics of what we did? Asked darling to send me.. Well, I wan help and I need help.







In the past... I could at least ask that someone. *sheesh*. ='(


I have camp tomorrow and I still have not yet pack my bag.. What bag can I bring? And what do I need? I think I'm pms-ing right now at this moment and I can't get y tutorials done!! >.< align="right">

the 21stofmay will be here in another 2 days.
he already has someone else to be by his side.
so miracles do not happen afterall..... =(
how can i get him out of my mind...?
the things we did and had...
keep appearing in my head.




why have we become the most familiar stranger on earth????


i wana be the one who makes you happy..
can i be???

No comments: