another day
Wow.. Tsehwee already finished her blog entry for today! haha.. That's fast. ![]()
Haiyo.. Was feeling so lethagic in the morning. Didn't feel like going to lectures at all.. hah. But still, in the end I went. Math, as usual, was making me depressed.
I'm feeling really really sick and tired of it la. Eeeeeewwwww!!!!!! Well, QC only took like half an hour to finish. Or mr kevin didn't wana continue.. It was a 2 hour plan okae.. But he always end early on wednesday lecture.
That's one good thing. (if we didn't have the afternoon lect/tut on la.)
But he ended at 9.30am when it was supposed to end at 11am. Next lecture was 1 pm lor.. urgh! ![]()
Okae. Fine we were being lame. But this EXTRA module is really EXTRA la. There's only one lect every week and every week we do lame things...
Oops. Back to topic, today, (suprisingly..) he released us early and I rushed off to meet my dearies....!!
I sacrificed my talk for this meeting.
heeee........
Sa and me ate vegeterian food with huiz dearie...
Mine was nice. Theirs was just okay okay.. After that walked around... Accompanied sa to apple center for her iPod repairs then to wisma for huiz to buy her flesh imp clothes.. haha. Personally, I don't like the things form that shop.
No offence dearie. But it's just me la. Can't get used to it But the two shirts she bought, looks nice on her. ((: And I mean it.
We then took bus down to westmall. AHha. She went home after that. Sa and me went to BK for TARO PIE! hee.. It's nice! But we went home after tht. We have tests tomorrow!! haha... *prays* Hope sa can pass her probability test and I can pass my PED test! haha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment