ah... Some people can change just like that... There may be reasons for their changes.. Be it good or bad.. But I still don't wana believe that people changes.. =(
Well, I hate to lose a classmate.. =( Now that I will be losing one.. I don't know whether I can trust this information but whatever, I'll be very sad to lose a classmate like him. Please work hard and show them you can make it alright? Though this stupid course is soooo demanding unlikethe others.. But jst hold on for the sake of the class.. I'm sure all of us are having difficulty coping with it too. But think of the prospects this stupid course can get you into alright..
Did I mention that common test weekis coming??? Class tests are coming toooo!! HAving ped this thursday already... eeeewww...! >.< size="2">*prays that I can passs... amen*
haha.... Show now on: How to buy and wear a good bra.. wahhaa..... (:
Oh.. Now I know how to measure your cup.. heee... Seamless bra.... woohooo!! I own one... =/ oopss.. hee... Okae.. So un-related.
Kays. Back to topic. wahah.. Laptop is finally here. I can get my wireless moving too.. So happy.. hee... Loving my lappy.. Though I still think the keyboard isn't NICE at all la.. So difficult to type and accomodate. My fingers are smalll!!!! >.< heee.... *proud of it la*
Nyehh.. I forgot what I wana say.... Whatever then.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment