Tuesday, May 02, 2006

kris's being an nice ass. =)

I think blogger is trying to be very funny with me. idiot!! All the icons for blogging is gone and they set up this word verification thing! Can it be removed or whatever?? Please tell me. Thanks.


Ooh! I handed my very FIRST report today!! Excited. Though it's not the best.. But I still hope i can get great grades for it. But I have more assignments coming up.. And here I am procastinating!!! I'll be doom before I know it. heee..

Kris was being execptionally nice to me today! haha.. Cause he slip something out of his mouth that kept me distracted all the way during my chem pract. Then he tried talking sense to me still. hah. Can I say he's really a great talking confidate? hah. If any of you has problems.. Maybe, only maybe, you can try crying in his shoulders.


Ahh. But thanks a lot la Kris.. (though he won't be able to see it) But thanks to those words he said.. I sort of get a little bit of directions. haha.


Moulin Rouge is sucha GREAT MOVIE!! Okay, did I get the spelling right? Man, I borrowed it from nyp library and watched it. Soooo sooo nice.. I almost went crying at the ending.



So glad that I'm able to find yet another movie with sad couple endings. Omg. That sentence is soo wrong. It sounded like I was a sadist. heh. But anyway, I'ma gona add this movie to my list of sad endings, which so far.. Has only 2 in it. haha.. One of it is this and another one is Phantom of the Opera. Hmm. This movie brings back loads of memories. nah. Shan't think about it.


Anyway, tomorrow my lexture is cancelled!!!! Whee~ Okay. It's not the first time but I'm gona watch take the lead alright!!!??!! See..! I'm so excited! Yeah.. And before that, I'm going pool with my classmates!! haha... Yeah.. Gona hit the black ball in the hole again! haha.. Gawd. I feel so stupid. Hitting the black ball and only when it's sure-in then I wana hit. haha. I don't wana feel stupid by missing the balls la. haha.. Eh, this sentence sounds wrong too. hhee... Hatim said I behaved like a guy.. As in the way I talked. Gawd..... heeee....


Okay, I've longed to watch take the lead long time ago. Hee.. Thanks the guy who watch it with me. Bet you'll be the only one who wana watch such movies with me. hee. Maybe I shall get him to be my movie partner. haha.. Yeah.......





I've great classmates and friends.
I shouldn't be sading anymore.





But nah..
I will go crazy again.
Trust me.

No comments: