It's friday. I'm so tired from this week's schedule...
Am officially in NYPSO (band) already.. I still think that the conductor sucks. And he doesn't really know what is going on la.. =( I seriously wonder how the band got their very first gold last year... In a world competition some more.. *tsk tsk* Every section must have trained very hard on their own man.. Haiyo..
But band is the only thing that can get me all the cca points I can get la. So I guess I have to sticl with it no matter what. Haha.. There's a up-coming lunch concert and they're playing ABBA GOLD!!!! =D Okay.. I'm kinda excited!! *can't wait* Heh! It's been ages since I last saw and played that piece. Well, I played once only.. But still...... =)
Anyway, the pieces they play are all quite simple... =x BUt as I sucked in side-reading.. And mostly, mostly are running notes.. I just stoned there while william played.. haha.. What's the funny part is when betrend and benedict asked whether he's playing it for the first time and he said not.. Like duh right?? wahaha... heeeheeee.......
But some are quite nice la. So far..... I found.... ONE nice piece that I like... =x Can't blame me alright? haha..
Anyone wana come for our Symphonia Night'06 (yearly concert)?? I think it's somewhere in July.. Venue in nyp very own's auditorium!!! THE PLACE WHERE I HAD MY VERY FIRST SERENADE THERE ABOUT 3-4 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okae.. Pardon me for that excitement... I'm reminisicing here alright?? =D Yeah..
And I'm back there performing yet another band concert.. (only that it's not with swiss winds =( this time).. =D Well, I hope at the rate that they are going.. They can finish the repertoire that they prepared.. haha.. =x
It's the first time that the conductor wanted to end beofre the time is up la.. Mr chew will never never do that.. haha.. He never do it before! hah! =)
Ah.. Enough about the band.. I joined NYP Pals too! haha... I don't know why.. But I just joined. =) Not confirmed yet. I only know that cca does all the extra extra events which made it a memorable day/afternoon/night for people.. And they give talks in secondary schools promoting how good NYP is la. hah..
Imgaine JULIANA talking to secondary schools students and promoting NYP! hee... Okay.. I know you cannot imagine it.. Aww~ How sad.. Well, it's okay ah.. I don't mind you know.. haha.. *stop crapping*
I went for make-up artise interview and I have no idea why I went for it! haha.. But it's okay la. Maybe I wont even get selected. I kind of regretted not going for stage arts auditions... =(
I lost an opportunity to learnt o dance street dances... HOW SAD!!! ARGH! And they maybe changing their dancing practices also la.. But it's okae.. I bet I'll find my share of fun in the band.. Since I chose it in the first place. =) I shall just accept it. haha.. I'm reminded of kevin roberts. =x awww!! Suave! =D *omgomg*.. Nono thing to do.
Talking of him.. I slept through his lecture today!! And I regretted it. I don't understand what he taught today and it's soooo important la. Cause I won't be able to do the tutorials like that. Urgh.
I'm getting kind of distracted as 2105 is approaching.. i know I shouldn't be. But I can't help it. It started there. And that new one started thre too.. I think. *sign*
Let's do another checklist:
1) 4 biochem tutorials due on thursday *stressed* (i don't understand a single thing about them!!! *sweats*)
2) 2 organic chem due on duno when. should be bah. hee.
3) biochem lab questions by next lab lesson.. oh! thursday too.. =(
4) 1 QC tutorial by tuesday.
5) 2 math tutorial by tuesday.
finished!
Wth. I seriously am lagging behind all my classmates. Especially math sicne most of them always understand and can figure out themselves what that stupid see kay leng is talking about la.
Why am I even bothering man.. I knew right from the start (when I found out I'm posted to this course) that I will not do well already.
I don't want the case where I have to be like jane or siew ling (yr 2s) to have to join us yr 1s for certain modules that they failed. =(
Sometimes I feel sad for them la. And after talking to ting.. I think nyp is really sucky and heartless la.. eeeeeewwww!! >.< Shan't elaborate here..
Oohh.. Is this one long entry? haha.. I salute those who managed to read till here man.. I'm getting naggy! haha..
Friday, May 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment