Time check: 3.48am on a rainy sunday morning. *yawns*
Okay. I had just completed my 4 biochem tutorials which still have many many blanks left in between. It gets kind of frustrating when you can't finish your tutorials. The sense of achievement is just not there!! eeeeewwww! I hate this feeling!! ![]()
And for whatever am I trying to complete my tutorials soo late.. Wait wait wait.... It should be so early in the morning??
Hee.. I'm meeting my dearies later in the late afternoon for.... i-duno-what again! Ooh.. We just met just now.
But there's reason why we're meeting later again la alright? haha.. Oh I felt mean. Whatever.
Anyway, I'm SICK!! For goodness sake.. I'm not tsehwee..
Please go away from my body soon........ *shooo*
It's terrible falling sick... I cannot concentrate on whatever I'm doing. My head spins!! awwww~
hah.. Had fun meeting up with my dearies just now.. We just have so much to talk about.. And we don't get sick of each other!! haha. It's sooo sad that singapore have no night life you know.. Damn the shops that closes at 9.30pm sharp.
haha...
I think I needa work out someday at the gym in Blk E to get rid of ALL my excess fats!! Do you know how sickening it is to have them around your waist/hips every moment everywhere you're...??? ![]()
OOOOHHHH..... I needa sleep now!! ![]()
some people just like to say one thing and mean another.
if you're just trying to comfort me..
shoo..
i don't need it.
im stubborn!!
urgh!!
i hate it when they pretended to care in front of you
yet stab you a knife at the back.!
No comments:
Post a Comment