Sunday, April 30, 2006

nah.

Finally I completed transferring my maths notes to a proper notebook! haha.. Wadde. But I still can't get some of the things that I am writting down. What's worse? Is that sathiya and feroz didn't learn them during secondary school days.. Chey! Sad. Anways, hope we're still meeting later yeah...


When the hell will my laptop be coming seh??!! Getting frustrated over it la. I bet if it still doesn't come by the end of 2 weeks later I'll burn the whole of fujistu company down! oopsss! heh.. Pretend that I never say that alright? wahaha..

I thought I was in a science-y course. But why am I learning all the engineering stuffs man?? Already, I kind of regretted choosing that course, then I got in it UNluckily and now, I've to suffer all the stupid things which I don't really understand... But I love the future this course will get me into alright..


haha.. but that's not the end of world yar? I've classmates like edgar, hatim and kris esp. to piss me off everytime.. And darlings like edna and icy to perk me up! haha.. A class where not everybody can get along yet.. We got along. =) Oh my.. I don't know what I'm talking about already. hee. But I still love CP0606...


Okae.. So I've only just finished one-fifth of what I need to do. Phew. Monday is a public holiday. Wheee~

Let's do a checklist:

Organic Chem report,
Biochem Sci report,
Biochem Sci tutorial,
Chromatogram project research
and maybe..
Quality Control tutorial?

I think I'm supposed to do that as well.. Err, I don't know.. Argh~ Can I go crazy? haha. I don't understand why am I stressing over these stuffs already.. It has only been 2 weeks into sem 1 and I think I should still be in *enjoying life* mode ah??


haha. I doubt that I'll pass my modules.. To think I still wana top my class. haha.. Wishful thinkings eh...


I still wana say...


I need new things! hah!

New denim skirt and slippers!


heee... My pending shirts will be reaching singapore soooonnn!! Hopefully by next week. Yeah!








Only by keeping myself
occupied with work
and stressing about them
can I forget about you
temporarily.

No comments: