heeee..... That's my dearie!! Which spent 4 hours plus talking with me!! haha... Yesterday. =) Whoo..!
Was so exhausted last night. After all the studying.. Yet, still went to meet tsehwee to take the bag i borrowed from her.. hah.. Talked for a while.. Then I went off.
And know what?? I saw xueting!!!! haha... For soooo many years..... I finally *bumped* into her!! haha.. So I pulled her to have dinner with me..... In the end, we talked till midnight!! haha...
Scolded by mama for coming home late. haha..
Ooooohh~! ting!! Next saturday eh? =D yeah! Shopping spreee with you... Maybe DAZ!!! =D
So tsehwee and raisa.... Are you all free for saturday???? heeeee...... ^_^
I've project, reports and tutorials questions pending right now.. And I've been sleeping from 2am this morning till 5pm now! haha...
Alright. I should go now. wahaha... I LOVE DAZ!! >.<

No comments:
Post a Comment