Thursday, April 27, 2006







ooh. So far, I've no cca in mind to join. =( Sad. The band is sooo different. Shan't say more. Just can fit in. Stage arts have to give soo much committment. I don't think I'll wana do that.

Ah.. Frustrated. Though it isn't really compulsory to have a cca.. But having one will make sucha big difference. =)

Denise, my darlings and I have concluded that poly life isn't nice at all.... =( I have to carry my bag everywhere.. So sad. Why can't we have classrooms like secondary school?? hee.. >.<

I've been eating and eating non-stop!!! Putting sooo much calories into my body.... without exercising it off.....

I miss friends..

haha.. Met up feroz, sathiya and justin yesterday for studying.. =D Had so much fun. and sathiya cleared some of my doubts. hee.. =) So nice of them..

Strange encounter happening to me all the time.

Bla.. I need new slippers and shoes. =)

I always need new things. sheesh!

heee..... I feel loved by my surroundings darlings. =)

No comments: