
Yeah....! Had a new friend today.. =) wheee... It was nice talking to her...
hmm.. Though I had just know her for like... one night? It feels as if I'm talking to some old friend.. =) great isn't it? She mentioned that I talk as if I am a polite person. haha.. I feel so nice. haha.. For once. =D Heck the world knows I am bad.. haha..
Anyway, went to celebrate valentine's day with my dearies! Yeah! It's like finally 4 of us are together. Agree? and stupid tsehwee just asked last minute. I had like no time to prepare the presents. haha.. I promised to give it to you all some time later ok?
It feels great you know. Really great to be with my dearies once again hitting the town and screaming like nobody business. Souring at others with the flowers in their hands and all..! Most of all, remininscing about old times.. Thinking about the past relationships and what's more? BUMPING into Nicholas and his girlfriend! and boy dear Xueting, you're bad! haha.. It's just soo us to do this kind of thing eh? hee...
Wanted to watch Casanova but had like no good seats. So headed for North Country. The movie's nice! yeah! haha.. Speaking of women's rights!! =) so kewl~
ah.. the problem with a lousy scanner. Cant scan the pictures we took! haha.. No Mr Goh to help! haha.. *pouts*
Can't wait for the posting results to be release soon! =) I miss a lot of things in life. I miss Skyler!! [I kissed her before! =D] I miss the times I'm in school.. I miss the time I'm in band. I miss the old us. I miss playing MY cornet. I also miss the way I behave in class! haha. I think it's all gone now?
Gona be 18 soon. Feel soo old la. Not ready yet.. Not ready yet... =) But I can finally like learn driving!!! yeah!! Wait till I get MY driving license.. Is that the way you spell it? He taught me how to spell this a lot of times. But I just could not remember it. =(
ah.. This entry is sooo long. Blame it on me having nothing to do. hah.. My hour clock just shifted itself. I cant get to sleep at night ah. Unless it's 3am or something near to that.. =( and it's bad la.. Cause my eye bags are showing! So badly...
haha.. I was thinking of my life till now sooo far.. And it clearly shows that I'm a pampered princess! haha.. All my 17++ years.. I recalled different people in my life saying = "Can you stop beahving like a pampered princess?"
haha.. How great is that? Born to a life of pampering surrounding me.
Okay.. Now I'm feeling tired alr. It's almost 1.10am. haha.. tata.. bye! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment