Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Replies:


[christine]
yar.. Thanks for the words yar. I'm going to be strong. very strong.. =)


[tsehwee]
hey.. not throw away lar.. just keep it away. =) wrapped up my memories. It stopped there. =( well, you must accompany me more okaY? haha.. and Thanks for letting me to vent my furstrations the other day... =) I'm feeling better already..


[terence]
Hello Mr Goh.... hmm.. Yup.. Me not gona think so much about it anymore. Just taking things as it comes.. =)


[jiehui]
a....? =) yar.. We're still so very young... =)


[BOK]
hey darl.. agree that we haven been meeting and talking for like soooo long.. and thanks soooo much for the concern. =) ilu too... a lot a lot. =)


-------------------------------------------------------



It's the 21st again. It would have been the 21st month this month.. =(


Read through Raisa's blog and agree with her dajie loads..


[quote]
when in a relationship.
it's not about being with your lover.
but it's more of being with your best friend.


someone who you can relate to.
to do stupid things together.
to laugh and cry with you.


when your lover is your best friend.
den there is no real need to make it "so special"
it'll just come naturally.
[/quote]


Sorry Raisa.. nah~ She doesn't even read my blog. =x
It makes a lot of sense yar..?


There's no reason to specifically reason out that :"Hey! He's mine" or what-so-ever. It feels sooo plastic eh? You know when the time's right. =)


Keeping away the things related to him does not mean anything too. I was just being thrown back to the days we're band-mates. Like now. It doesn't really matters.


Ah! I had something to say.. But I forgot already. 'cause I just came back from lunch. ahhh... It's okay.. =)


Can anybody find me somebody to teach me to knit a cushion?????? I badly need the help... =) can can can?? Will greatly appreciate the help rendered though.. =D

No comments: