Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've thought it through. I should not be holding on. We could have made it. But he made it clear that he does not want to be committed. Therefore, I should not be holding on too. The tears i weep and wiped, will not be retrieved. The pain I am holding on, nobody understands and knows. But........................... I just cant do it. No matter what............. It hurts me too much too deep............ The memories that he gave me is enough. I should be contented. I should have seen this coming. No, I knew this would come. BUt just didn't expect it ot come after 1.5 years together. I know by me giving up. I'll lose him forever.............. Mr Goh once said: If your characters are different, there's no point in staying together for problems will arise somehow. something lidat. I didn't believe it then. For i believe that one will change for the other if they really love each other. to accomodate each other.

The promise he told me. I let him go. If he's meant to be mine.. He'll be.. I really wana be like the song playing in my blog.



I said and I will keep by it. I'll keep waiting.... and believing...........



living life w/o him is really hard. I just keep trying. Even though I could not make him happy but, being stubborn is my forte. I know.. I will love him forever. Time is all i have now.



the knives stabbed in my heart.



the wounds he left on me.



will not stop me from loving him.



i still love him.

No comments: