sometimes I wondered to myself: *what kind of a person I really am..?*
I've got diffrerent answers to that everytime I asked.. But one thing for sure, I'm definately not the optimistic kind. =( why must I be born this way??
see, I told ya.. I must learn to love myself right? When can this get into my head??!!?? oh, I'm child-like at times too.. with all those stuff toys beside me at night. I just can't help it. okay, all the work has made me gone crazy. =( *boo!
I HATE WORKING LAR... *i seriously do*
oh.. How'll i survive the years I have to work?? oopss.. =x
I took off tml specially for ________________________________________________.
okae. i have a poor destined life? is this how you pople out there are describing? *ming ku*
anw, huiz... can u just scan the neos and send them to me? haha.. i have a LOUSY LOUSY scanner ah.... =x hee... and i jus so love them i wan them on my com~!!! haha... cuz raisa's not updating the pics too.... =( haha.. pls pls pls organise another meeting ah... =D heee....
No comments:
Post a Comment