Sunday, December 16, 2007

on the way to receiving death?

Okayy
Now that CT's are over.....
I AM SO BORING!!

Though there's like a list of programs coming up
I AM STILL SO BORING! =/
And I have a feeling I will continue to grow fat and fatter and fatter-er
LOL! Everytime i use extra "-er" I will be reminded of Mrs Sally Chin!!
HAHA! I learnt it from her

:D

She's one of the best teachers I ever came across(:

Okayy
Let's check out my coming week

Monday: watch alvin and the chipmunks with Mel..and mayb DARL! (OMG! I can't wait!!)

Tuesday: Erm....Some new friends' gathering with Darling and Darling-in-law (FOOD!!!)

Wednesday: DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!! xD yay! my dearest dearest dadddy! (mummy bought him a massage chair already. haha!)

Thursday: Okayy.. 1 free day? LOL! ASK ME OUT!!?!?!? Or else I will be so bored.. LOL!

Friday - Saturday morning: YEE TSEHWEE's birthday celebration! xD We will be counting down to her birthday alright(: Just don't know if it will be a full DAZ night/morning together only~ ): sheesh~~ (I'll be so broke by the end of this morning)

Saturday afternoon - Sunday: FREE! So sad! I WANT ACTIVITIES!! =/

Maybe I should go swimming? LOL!
I haven't been swimming for like..........very long already
=/

Tsktsk~~
I am really very boring leh...
MY DEAREST DARL~~~~~~
Can you keep me occupied?
=/

HEHEHEH!
I am so used to using CAPS already
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?!?!?!
IT IS VERY IRRITATING -.-"

MUAHAHHHHAH!
I am rotting to death already leh~~~






Signed
JULIANA(:

No comments: