a long long entry xD
YAY! I learnt a few tips on photoshopping.
Heh~ Might be a little slow in absorbing all these and yup..
Tadah~ My products of my weekdays(:
A few from Imageready too!
Now I know how to make animations!
HEHEHEHE!
Really....THANKS DEARIE YEE TSEHWEE!!!!!! (:

Overdued bursts we played with long ago~~~ HAHA!
Met for Alvin and the Chipmunks on Monday
OMG! They are super cute can!!
And as usual, Theodore's the most lovable chipmunk there
Everyone I know grew to love him after this show! HAHA!
And darl had mani and pedi appointment later on
So we were definitely bored to death
xP
Decided to head to Sakae after her appointment
and well, we cheated a little
We paid 3 students' buffet for the price of 2!
*ssssshhhhh* LOL!
She said I looked like The Ring ghost -.-"
Then tuesday was shopping before steamboating at Marina Bay~
HAHA! Far East opened a new shop which has SUPERBIG fitting room can!
I was like mad in there~ Too BIG for me already
LOL!

Then we were supeer hungry by the time we finished the whole shopping trip
HAHA! And it's still early for the guys to meet us up
So.......we sat down at Coffee Club
waiting for darling-in-law to come and pay the bill!
*i know i know we are very bad*

Then came the other two missing persons
and we are all set to gobble all the food there~
Joel said the whole of the stalls there will be closed down
by end of this year
sad~ no more these kinds of steamboat in future?
BOO!


They were damn bad
Or rather, EDNA was being very mean
Cause Jeremy's 2metres tall
and darling-in-law, 1.8m tall
SHE MADE ME STAND IN BETWEEN THEM LAA!!
Then she realised she's being very mean
and she stood in between themt too
BUT! The problem is....hers isn't very obvious!!! *roars!*
And we headed to The Labryinth to slack after that
Sang, pooled, drank and crapped
Well, there's so many good singers there
that when we sang, we felt like covering our faces with plastic bags!
HAHA! But still, it's the company that matters~ xD
Headed to darl's house after that
Cabbed there
LIKE OMG?
Meter starts 2.80 and one jump is 20c!!!
HELL EXPENSiVE CAN!!! -.-"
stupid singapore
And pedi-ed at her house after washing up
before sleeping~ LOL!
Then was Daddy's birthday celebration on Wednesday
No photos cause we were all too hungry and tired
We forgot to take any~~ -.-"
And I still owe dad a proper present ):
And thursday singing at some bloody hell cheap place!
with kor, darl&darling-in-law
HAHA! and NO TIME LIMIT! xD
Like super cool can!
K-Box's out for me and darl already!
HAHAHA! We're so ever ready to go there to sing again! xD


Okayy. Lots of random poses and shots
HAHA! Had fun singing~~ I MISS SINGING ALREADY~~ xD
Then was Tsehwee's dearie birthday countdown celebration
Well, we forgot to countdown but ya~ still considered! xD
and Met up with dearie Chuans to buy all the stuffs that could make Yee FAT!
*muahahahhaha! evilgrin*
Then waited for Raisa and arrived surprisingly again at her house!
Seriously, we do this every year!
I WANT A CHANGE NEXT YEAR! muahahah!
and yup!
A simple dinner and I rushed home to get my christmas present for them!
Cause I forgot all about it
To think I was anticipating it for this day to come
AND I FORGOT! -.-"
Okayy, carry on....

Changed to swiss shirts and
started being kids all over again!




With party hats and all, we made a hell loads of fun~~
Heheh! Can we have this again?!?!?
Just that....this time DON'T INCLUDE BORING MOVIE!
xP
Nado Sou Sou
A BORING AND STUPID MOVIE
with no plots and climate I should say
I couldn't bring myself to concentrate cause it's not nice
other than having a very handsome lead actor
I STARTED DISTURBING them~~
HAHA!
And maybe that's why they never CRY at all
It was rated to be a crying and touching movie ?
HAHA! Maybe they had lousy raters =/
Then came morning dawn and we were wide awake
waiting for cut YeeTsehwee's Birthday cake!!! xD
But her sis had to leave for work
Or else they could have a complete family photo
for her last teenage year(:
Raisa went off first for her church
and it was back to old me, ting and huiz days
chatting and browsing at her house!
Somehow pretty much like the old days eh!!! xD
WHEE!
Okayy. This pretty much sums up my Monday-Saturday(:
Hahahaha!
And sorry Tsehwee, these photos were koped from you
Cause I really did use TWO days to do the rest of the above
and I'm kinda pissed off by it already! haha!
And also if I want to do
I could not wish everyone
in time(:
So I hope you understand! xD
*hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment