Tuesday, May 29, 2007

it's not over


Can't get used to my character?
Then get out of my life(:
Thank you.



xD Tadah! The finished product for gidd's present((:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIDD!!
uh~~ Haven't really finish actually
This was all before the ironing and the framing part
HEE!

Boo!! Was supposed to watch pirates with him this evening.........................
): But he want to study for his coming term test next week
So I'll have to wait for 2 weeks later *pouts*

Met him for lunch and went straight for chai hui's house to study
HAHA! Oh no.. I'm still sad that I couldn't take the test together with them!!
): BOO! Anyway, glad I learnt quite a lot today
Waah.. It's not that difficult after grasping everything
Still have to practise more..
Now, when will I take the test....??? 0.O

And what to do now that I finished the little boy..?
Hmm..Was thinking of these three designs for sis birthday

Hmm.. She has the figurine of the 1st one
But the other two not bad also
Which one shall I take?
[this time, i have ~2months to complete the thing xD]

Never given her anything for her birthday
Shall make her something this year then..
Was actually thinking of making her the beads dog figurine
But I don't know if edna knows how to make bigger versions
Ahhh~~~ Presents are always hard to get....... *makes funny faces*

Anyway, good luck to those taking thermo tomorrow!!!
ALL THE BEST!! ^.^

No comments: