Thursday, May 31, 2007


Did not have enough sleep this week!!!
I wana sleeeppp moreee~~~~~
*cries dramatically*


Been rushingfinishing up the reports
Am glad that I don't have to worry about REE this week
One less worry(:
Darl said thermo was a little tricky..?
Hmm.. have to look out for it more

Studied a little for math on the way to Schering Plough yesterday
Still can't get each of the methods steps correctly into my brain~~
How to pass like that........? ): *cry6*

Anyway, Schering Plough was fun I guess
Just that I felt boring without darlings with me *cries*
Was soooo sleepy throughout the whole day too
I just remembered sleeping in the bus! :/
heh~

Got a secetary post in the ex-co
And the next meeting's next week
Gona be so busy next week I guess

With REE CT and thermo ica up
Hmm..Will the 2 week study break come quick
Let me take 1 week off to rest and replenish my sleepsss
Then study for CT :/

Time really pass fast this term
It's already CT time
How come I felt like I haven't been learning?
:/ urgh~That's a joke. Okayy Okayy

But all the lects are already topics 4/5 etc etc.
HAH! The results of talking/sleeping/day-dreamingpaying attention in lects/tutorials xP
I'm most worried about REE
It seems among all, this only stupid module is the only one
I seriously had NO clue as to what's going on
and CT's next week ----- "I'm dead I'm dead!"
*runs around frantically and died banging wall*
Can I skip REE CT? :/


Well, fell asleep watching Anastasia last night
I realised I had read the story book before!!!!
*proud* I read okayy!! xD
HAHA! No wonder the starting looks farmilar to me
Even the characters looked the same as the story book one!! :D
And no wonder I don't know what songs they were talking about
Cause mine was a "silent movie"! Hah!
Oooh. But was too tired to finish it~
Shall finished it soon! xD

No comments: