sometimes i wish i could

Skyler really have great parents I must say
She’s so well taken care of! ((:
Reading the blog Mr Goh have been updating so ever regularly just made one feel so blessed
Was in Swiss the day swisswinds got gold
(i still think they were the best of the best)
Yet, didn’t find the time to look for him for a chat
Haha I seriously do miss studying in Swiss under his guidance(:
A little self-indulgence is alright in awhile(:
Should be getting the things in MAY!
Ooh! fixed a date and day~~ ^^
Been some time I wana change my wardrobe :D
In the midst of all that
I have a lot of debts to clear too
Have to start starving myself to clear up the debts
Before the next itch comes
So in the meantime, REFRAIN^^
Things are getting a little out of hand on my side
I have been thinking about what darlings have been saying
Esp. when cch reminds me about what I’ve been doing
What kind of attitude have I been portraying *slaps*
Furthermore, I’m in the dark for a lot of things
How how?
I really don't wana go *whining* to them anymore
It only gets on theirs and mine nerves
Seriously, I’ve been on the same thing every time
I don't know how but they have been very patient with me
To steal a word quote from bro, I can't achieve serenity -.-"
So I can't be a nun too... :/
Okayy, that was random alright heh^^
There’s time I really don't feel like talking to them at all
Not even opening my mouth to say hi
Yet there's this urge of i-duno-wad
No comments:
Post a Comment