one final smash

boO~
Why hasn't I been feeling like her?
for being so happy going to school???? x/
I had wanted to actually complain that
going home from school these 2 weeks is such a sad thing~~ :/
[luckily I had my novel with me!
Shall buy more novels
when I finished clearing my debts(((: ]
But Congkai was being such a nice guy today(:
accompanying me to yew tee nevermind
He waited for the bus with me too! ((:
Well, suddenly it felt so very awkward
taking the same train with them
(I don't know why I felt that way)
So all I did was walked to the last cabin
find a seat and read my novel
(i'm halfway through!! xD)
Then, someone kicked my leg! -.-"
Congkai came over. Haha!
Couldn't read as a result!
Well, he said he had spare time
so will be a nice guy
and accompany me to yew tee ^^
HAHA! Somethings are hard to say out loud here
But I reckon that he's been told a lot of things
[though he denied]
resulting in moments I feel like bashing him up?
Hehe! Not that bad yet laa
But I see no reason to do that too laa
Since nothing got out of hand~ HAHA!
Oooh. I can't go on~~ I will type nonsense like that! :/
But I'm thankful that he took the effort to accompany me(:
Hey~~ that's what a guy should do :D
(as always said by my buddy~haha!)
But I guess it's a good that the guys never wait for us anymore
This will make life easier for me though
And I think Congkai's right about one thing
I am the one changing, not the others
So, stop blaming the others jul *wake up wake up*

on a random note,
i really miss my hair long
grow quicker will you? (:
i won't cut you away anymore!!! x/
it feels weird now looking at my long hair
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment