Tuesday, December 12, 2006

so very random.

gidd's theory of guys doesn't work on cliQue's guys.. HA HA. =/

i'm so dead. x sleeping at 1++am and waking up at 3.30pm.
haven't start studying for IPC and CEP.
why must this two papers be together?? )):
at least for CEP, we had that class test.
i know what to expect.. =/

whereas for IPC..
i'm so very very very dead.
does writting notes really help?
i hope so then.
this sem's modules are all based on calculations!!!!!
and i hate that....suck in that!! urgh!!

and all that talk about program 1 being easier. ):
cry cry cry cry cry*
i wana pass so badly alright..

studies studies studies...
when can i stop studying?
[>.<] Will I always be there for you?
When you need someone, Will I be that one you need?
Will I do all my best to, to protect you?
When the tears get near your eyes
Will I be the one that's by your side?
Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

Will I take tender care of you?
Take your darkest night and make it bright for you
Will I be there to make you strong and to lean on?
When this world has turned so cold
Will I be the one that's there to hold?

Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

Yeah
And I love you more every day
And nothing will take that love away
When you need someone
I promise I'll be there for you (there for you)
I promise

Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your light?
I promise, I promise
I promise I will

And I promise (and I promise)
I promise (oh I promise you)
I will be there when you call me (when you call me)
I promise (I promise)
I promise I will


well, ^ this song is nice! xD

this dec has so many nice shows!!
night at the musuem, eragon, the holiday, open season, casino royale, CHARLOTTE's WEB(: & death note.
i wana watch wana watch wana watch! xD
who wana go with me???? (((: *triple smiles*
oooh.. i have casino royale in my lappy~ hehe... shall we watch together? (:

anyway, 2 besties of mine going genting this sem break... -.-"
hahha! bon voyage alright! hehee...

i needa start studying now.
cyahs((:

No comments: