Friday, October 13, 2006

Yeah!! School's starting next weeekk!!!! xD
Okay. I don't really feel that way..but yar.. You got it.

Anyway, NYPSO is having concert!!
Like....finally...on the 10nov.. xD

Tickets are freeeee....
Held in nyp very own auditorium...!!
7pm...

Wana come?? Tell me if you want alright!!
haha... i don't know why...
but they decided to go GOLD anyway..
you can find the colour in the new shirt and everywhere!!
hahaha!!

I needa give the tickets away~ haha..
there's like....1800 seats in there... maybe more...
and so..we have like 1800 tickets to give away~
omg... it sounds like some lucky draw or what..

Nonono...
It'll be good.
Not great but good. xD

at least I'm confident about orchestra..
((:

piecess.....?

Oohh... we'll be playing....
El camino real!!! hahaha..
and more like duh~ -.-

Erm...
expect a few cheeenaa pieces
when you got a conductor like laoshi..
till now...im still not sure about his name..

So yar... at least come for the sake of me?? heeee....
if not the band.....
LOL x/

Hmm....
Different people different views..
So come and see for yourself okae!!
(((:

No comments: