Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lappy is back.
Sad. Cause everything's gone.

Well, not everything.
Long story behind.
Shall not say.

In case I get sued! xP

So far, one week of school had passed.
Hmm.
Not much comment.

Well, did quite loads of things this week.
K-boxing, movie, walked around town.
more more more..

Ya.. Erm..
Was talking with Radiah that time during band..
She had the same situation with me laa..

It's true how me and her had so very much in common.
(: hmmm...
And it just happened to me that very day we talked about it.

One of *them* was telling me this...
"smile leh.. everytime go out u never smile de..."
and more..

Thought about it and all.....
Well, it's not that I didn't smile.
I did smile and all..

Well, if you know me well enough..
I can be considered a happy-go-lucky girl..
But that doesn't mean that I cannot get angry
or I can accept all kinds of *wadeveryoucallthat* everything.
There's a limit to everything.
Especially my patience.

(><)
Bye.

No comments: