
*poking finger* haha.. *looks at darling* I just hope I can pass my PED and not repeat this stupid module. <= Thanks. It was sort of.......expected. LOL. Duh~ Since we know what will come out. I personally think shankar already "give chance* to us already. Haha. It was easier then the class test. Hah. But still.. I think I will not have a good chance or wadever. Haha.
Hang out with the same group of clique today. Added with huiqing and melissa. Did the same thing again. Haha. Ate, pooled, arcadeded. Forever man. Not sian sia. Hahah. I want my *taitai* style of life back sia. Muahaha. =/
Oh yar. Was selected for PAL committee's interview. Seriously, I wana get into the comm badly cause of the polo tee! HAha. =x *shuts mouth* Hehe. But yar. I wana be in public speaking. ^^v Don't know why. But it's like......darn cool can! ((: That's the job for me. The attention seeker! LOL! X/
Then after that is some groccery shopping with darlings to check out the prices for the food needed for chalet! Hehe. Aiya. We haven't book a chalet yet. Haha. Soon Soon! I promise class. HAha. Just needa settle somethings first. <= Yeah! Chalet chalet chalet. ^^v
Then we will head for firework!!!!! XD *darn excited* very very vrery very very long never watch fireworks le. Hehe. The last time..........pri 5? LOL. X/
Papa was damn funny yesterday laa. He said he had never been to the national stadium and he will never go. [no chance anymore also.]] Hahah.. Don't know what's wrong with him laa.
Watched ndp parade yesterday just made me think of the times.....we were the command band for the headquaters of NCC. Feeling so proud. I wana be involved in NCC parades again!!! X( I really miss being in my band. My very own unique one and only swiss winds. *sadsad*
The days of glory where I can still be "arrogant" and proud. X/ Those behind the curtains days. the blind mice catching in band room. The scissors paper stone. The paper mahjong. The poker cardds. Those days where we will go for performances together and then spend times crapping and laughing together. Playing around with everyone. The hard work we put in to get our very own gold in 2003. The tears and happiness we shared. The prayers every band pract and just before the com. The tensed situation of waiting for our results at vch concert hall entrance. How we tried to squeezed in and grab a seat. *only tsehwee got in though =.=* How our effort paid off. How we all *celebrated* it. How the band tours brought all of us together. The caves we climbed. The performances we put up. The audiences we got clapping and cheering for us. The after *lights out* time spent in the guys room. The laughter and how close we were still at that time. The *disgusted look on our faces* LOL. Should know what Im talking about. Right.......? Sasa... X/ The every year once remembrance day buglers...last post...tatoo..the rouse blah blah blah. Haha. Oh yar, not forgetting meeting gidd there. Haha. Then, how my *husband* came about.. The last year spent there. The seniors....juniors... and everything...so many things. Yar. And all the scoldings we got from chew throughout the years. XD
Never regretted joining the band. Hehe. Ergh. That's why I hate to watch parades. I will reminisce too much. LOL.
Looking forward to tomorrow sia. Wonder what questions will I get. Hmmm.........*think think think*
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment