Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another fun day to keep me away from my troubles today. ((:

No fireworks for me today. *cry9* Lol. Grandmama's praying and I have to be home.. Wth. =/ Hehee.. But it's alright. I have other days. Yeah.

Before I carry on.... Let me vent my anger again first. I can't take it anymore. I apologise for the *vulgarities* used [if there is any]] later on. ((:

Alright. Here goes.

Damn damn damn. I know it's not worth getting angry over that SMALL SMALL LITTLE matter that........... *take a deep deep deep deep breathe* kills my cells and DE-activate my nutrients (cause I'll starve them) then more virus can then invade my body and with all the foreign bacteria? in my body, I'll be weaken and thus, shorten my life! *phew! breathe out* Yar. BUT still, I got all upset and cried out. Now I hate myself..my character. [still hating you bit*h]]

You all think it's that easy to organise class events? Dammit. At least I asked and talked to you nicely. Wth is wrong with you. And I'm only just taking an estimation right? As if I will run away with YOUR money and vanished into THIN THIN AIR.

What's wrong with trying to bond the class together and organise the chalet? If the mentor had never mention this to me.. I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE LAA!! Bloody. Ergh! X( Damn you for spoiling my mood.

I admit I'm not very good as a friend and person. I'm selfish and useless. I look at people with coloured specs. But.. that's me laa. What you expect me to do? X/It's in my bood. *dun pull my family down.* And I'm warning you. I love my family a lot. Nothung to do with my family.Whatever, I just don't wish to take anymore of this attitude from you. You are nothing but a small fry in my life. NO! Not even the bed bugs found in my bed are the suitable description for you. You are NOTHING in my life. Buzz off.



Okay. I finished my blabblings. Feeling a bit better. *self-convinced* (: At least that small little letter from darling cheereeed me up. Thanks darling. Heehee.

Went to amk again after school and this time we do not have to rush back to school for lab. LOL. Wanted to ask them out to sakae.....but xy wanted to eat the bbq chicken rice in amk. Haha. So there we went. It's nice. Hehe. But the fish is nicer. LOL. This time, I agree with icy. Hehe. XD Lucky about this is that we got melissa with us. Hehe. She said she don't know how to eat sushi! Sad seh. X/ Then cannot invite her along to sakae next time. But she still went home after eating. No fun! X/ Melissa, next time must stay okae? ((: hugs* Hehe.

Then was voting to go K-boxing. In the end, ended up beside the pool table again. Haha. Spent 3 hours there? LOL. This time, I'm proud that I've improved soooo much better than the last time. XD Hehe.. Thanks to everyone who taught me. Hhaha. Inclusive of darling! Hhaha. Muacks. (:

Still, never really won anyone. Haha. I'm just glad that I mastered the art of hitting it solid-ly.. As in hitting it real hard to give it a solid hit. [like xy's one]] Ah. Whatever. Haha. I know you don't get it. I do can already. Muahah.

After that spent the time off in jubilee's arcade. Played bishi bashi and the house of dead. Haha. I'm still soo lousy!! X/ Eeeek. Haha.. Chai hui's worse off. LOL. She said she must practise more arcade games. Haha. Omg. So funny laa. Hehee. Went home after that. Haha. Fun day. ((:

Sad. I wana watch fireworks! I wana have stayovers too!! XD Yeah! *looks at my darlings ^^v* hehe..

Alright, I shall go settle the chalet thing now. IN CASE IM BEING ACCUSED OF ANYTHING OR WHAT. WHatever. BYE BYE.

No comments: