
my sis, me and her starightener!! Wahah...
my sis is soooo fair compared to me.......... Not fair.. aha....
ahak! Blogger's in blue now?? heee... How I love it soo soo much. ((: Yeah.. At least it looks better than that yellowy colour. Blew....
Cooolll... I love ryan!! =D That little cutie... Hee.. He's just sooo cute and blur and innocent and short-tempered and.......... cute! hah! What a use of vocabs here.. Well, in case, you're wondering... I'm talking about the lion cub in The Wild!!! Hee.. Not sure if it's ryan or bryan.. But I like ryan more.. So.. Ryan it shall be.. (:
Yesterday was Vesak Day. Dad's working and I spent the whole day in bed. *nwah-ing* And I love it! It has been days since I get to sleep in and wake up only when I sleep enough.. :D Ooohh.. My eye bags are getting soo obvious.. All thanks to having to stay up late to completing tutorials and reports...
Common test week is coming. For the past 4 weeks, I've not been able to understand what I'm learning. Okay, not that exggerating (spelling?). At least I can understand biochem more than organic chem.. ((: That's great. Well, but I don't understand all the stupid bonding and obituals going on during those lectures.. Hah..
Gesh.. I feel so comfortable looking at this blue border while typing. Hee... ((:
Okay, that's so random.
Oh.. We gave mama her present already. Haha. In the case of us wasting money buying stuffs that she don't like, We practically dragged her into the shop and she picked one that she like soo much! I felt so great. =) Well, though it isn't much money considering that it's quite cheap in a jewel shop.. But it's the first time ME bought her something from a real jewel shop. ((: *loves* Nah.. gona cost me few weeks pocket money........ :P
Thought I could watch MI3 later on.. But that guy watched it twice and don't feel like watching it a 3rd time. ): Nyehhhhh!! Who wana watch MI3 with me??!!!???
One random fact, my money is drained up! O.O
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment