Before I begin.. Let me just say... Mother's Day
Happy
to all mamas!!! =D
Okae.. Hee.. Watched Poisedon yesterday with sat and jus.. Didn't think it would be nice in the first place as it will just be like titanic.. Finding ways to escape and all.. But... This time the storyline is better.. and more touching.. =) I like it. And sat said there'll be no more black eyed peas.. Cause fergie "died" in the show! haha.. She looked fat there in the show.. =x
Well, this show is quite worth it. Though I can't get to watch my MI3.. It's okay ah.. (:
Even pigs have sports day.. wth.. I really should go to the gym. Hee.. I saw this eye-candy.. He's cute. *aww~* And my lappy is coming.. In another few hours.. =D
Oh my.. That paragraph is sooo random. Haha..
Brought mama to genki sushi today.. =) She always gets the best from all of us.. Cooll... Now.. Father's day and mama birthday will be the next thing I have to save money for.. This mama day has drained me of my savings.. =x haha..
I saw this bag at ink!! Nyehh.. I wana get it..!!! But it's like so not worth it for a bag like that la.. Great singapore sale is coming soon.. Hope that stupid bag can have discount.. (: So I can get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment