Saturday, May 20, 2006

Camp was fun! *funner* then I expected to be. =D I think I'm starting to like school cause of PAL. haha. I predict that it'll be a lot of fun for me. =) Gush. My liking for PAL outstands NYPSO!! haha.. =x oops. Nevermind. I love PAL! I like ushering!! =D Yeah. And I want the polo PAL shirt! *winks at darlings* heee.... Whoohoo!! Let's work out way in the committee!!! wahaha........


Well, bascically, PAL stands for promoter and links. =) NYPALs. We promote NYP, within and outside of NYP. haha.. It sounds fun okay. Though not many people can really see the link.


Went for 2 days out of the full 3 days. Had enough fun already. =) At least long enough to get into committee's *good books* haha... All for the polo tee man! >.<


Had blind man relay game, haunted house being lame and funny actually, horror movie being not horrified enough (saw 2), night walk being blindfolded all the way during the first night. haha.. Then, talks and presentation on the second morning and food chain in the evening. hee.. The interacting with the committees and ogls made it memorable and a whole lot more for me to blend in the group. haha.. Of course, not forgetting my darlings with me to make me crazier then I usually was. hee.. =D


We got first for every thing we participated.. Woohoo! HOw great is that man..? Whee.... I thought the cca will be one hell of a boring thing.. But it turns out that funky people exists in the cca.. And the things they do and are involved in.. Really makes me wana be involved as one of them soon too... =D Hee.. Especially... Ushering!!! haha.. I'm really interested in learning how to usher properly.. =D


Hee... And now, back to studies.. I've organic chem and biochem ica coming up. =( I think i'll flunk. REAL BADLLYYY.... Which I don't wana see it happen but.. Stuffs containing them just won't get into my mind... ='(


Band camp next. Hope it'll be fun man.......

No comments: