alright! It's finally april!! =) Get what I mean?? hee...
I went for ice age 2 movie today!! =) yeah!! hmm.. Didn't get to sit beside him. >.<>*classsyyy* hahaa... Should like go more often.. haha.. =D
I felt so happy... At least.. I got to talk and see him.. I'm always contented lidat. Though there's other reasons to make me sad all over again... =( but yar.. I'm happy.. =)
yeah... It's april!! There's serenade and my BDAY! and Schoollll!!!! like.... finallly!!!! =D Understand my feelings?? heee.... =)
21st may is very important to me. will you spend it with me? you can take advantage of my love for you. i don't mind. i really don't. i just ask that you don't lose your feelings for me? but i doubt that. nah. 4 yrs is what we agreed on? or only me that's having this wishful thinking? hey.. i'm serious about what i said to you on the 22nd alright.. stand by me. please.
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment