random. what comes to mind.
Let the photos do the talking first eh? =)
This, is the box for our rings! hee...
and this, is MY ring! on top of my phone! haha... =D
copped from huiz blog. a clearer pic of us in mos.
our rings!!! heee......... =D wheee~ nice and shiny and new! haha...
on the escalator~ going home....
in the train to town! haha. half of ting's face... haha..
quick! agree that she looked like a BIG sister lidat. haha..
another shot... =)
raisa and me.. =)
and she wants this on her friendster! haa..
another shot! haha..
huiz and me in sepia! or black and white? haa. I forgot.... =x
color shot! haha...
raisa's cut off! haha.. she has a better take in her cam... =)
and stupid huiz! don't wan take still smile so pretty! haha.. =x
now.. I do the talking.. =)
We got our rings like finally! =D and it's nice too!!!!! at least to me it is. =)
It was so much of a last minute thing. And because of me *beams* we got our long awaited rings alright! hee... A picture paints a thousand words eh? =)
Daz met up again yesterday. =) But still, it was always lacking of one dearie. =( and Ting's ring's with me ah! haha... You want it? Look for me. hah. I don't wana go calling you.. =x See whether you'll be anxious for the ring not. haha.. oopss. *evil me*
Yup. As usual, Raisa has got only 8 letters on her ring while the rest of us all have got 10.. see! Why as usual? cause she's the only one in school uni too! hah.
Eh sa! don't keep failing anymore la okay! haha.. Jiayou for the A levels ah!! =D
School's starting for me in like a few weeks time. Boy am I ever soo excited for that!!! =D A new starting for me. and my life. Clear clean cut.
I know I said that for like a thousand times. And everytime a few days or weeks after I said, my emo crang up on me again! so.. mayb this time I shall make it a point to stand by it. Afterall, it is un-save-able anymore. All the senseless things and words did and said. I don't think there's any more ways we can go back to before. Anyway, it is his favourite phrase to say:"It's useless dewlling on the past." Nah. It is not useless you know.. It brings back sweet memories.. When you're all alone and sad. It helps in fact. to know of once a loving past.
I've been spending money like nobody business! dear.... =x mama's gona nag! hee. I'm so happy la.. I finally found a skirt which fit me! haha.. ssshhh about the money! =x a presentable skirt okay! bla..
And sis is always tempting me to buy things online! Damn her! =x heee...
I feel that I've changed a lot a lot. I'm beginning to be more conscious of my appearance.. (with the very fact that I'm still plump =x ) and I'm becoming so much of a hypocrite. =( which is condemned in the society. argh! I need to find myself back!
Hee.. I think I like older guys now! haha... =x It's soo much of a change ah! HAHA! okay. Stop joking will I? hee..
But it's true! Older guys are much more.....funnier? hee.. I don't know but it definately is a joy to be with older guys sometimes! Just like my beloved PAPA! I looovveess going out with him! He makes me laugh always without fail! hee.. YUP! hee.. Love you paupa! =D *hugs*
okay. That is only just one example of going out with older guys. haha... OOH... Maybe I should take photos of my workplace and you'll see how many older guys are surrounded within me. haha.. yar. I work with old olldd guys! hee.. and some young not so young guys! haha... =) ooh.. some of them are quitch a catch too! haha... man.. I'm getting out of point. =x
Aww.. Com'on. Why take life so seriously! ahah... =x
But it is true. I find out that me going out with guys AROUND my age.. (for e.g: Gidd) I don't really have much fun.. Maybe it's me. or maybe it's jusyt me. It's ALWAYS just MY problem. =(
Ah! Anyway, I'm wearing a very funny and odd color combination of clothes! And IT IS DISGUSTING LA! haha.. PURPLE TOP AND BROWN BOTTOMS!! eeeewww~ I must still be dreaming when I'm outta house today! Serious! Mama woke me up from a very strange dream and I thought it was SUNDAY!! I ALMOST wanted to scold her for waking me up. Lucky I realised in time that it was ONLY TUESADY! =( *pouts* haha...
Why is weekends only TWO pathetic days?? While weekdays have like FIVE MISERABLE DAYS??? haha....
No comments:
Post a Comment