

omg! How I wish I could get my hands on either adidas jacket....... =( It's soooo pretty pretttyyy..... =D I'm sooo in need of a proper jacket.... A proper jacket... =)
Anyone wana get it for me???
omg.. this bag is nice la.. But mama they all say it's not nice. =(
=) alright.. fine. i always wanted this bag. haha... My uncle has bid this for me from yahoo auctions.
Okay.. see! If I got it.. Then, a matching white/red stripes adidas jacket will be sooo prettyyyy together right??? =D *hint hint*Haven been updating for days...
Oohh.. I'm quitting work this end of march.. Which is next friday. Kinda not very willing. Oh my.. dear.. I think I've gotten too used to working life.. But I think I'm more excited about starting school. =D
Aiye.. Looking at all my friends who are schooling now.. I felt so envious.. =) Okay alright.. It's my turn soon! yeah!!! =D
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment