what ifs and what if nots




haha~ so long over due
photos we bought from genting
:D you can click to enlarge
overall
i love them
cause i look okayy in it
not ugly not pretty
just nice
MUAHAH
and and and ~~
i have a *fake* dimple there
LOL!! was actually my pimple
but don't know why
it just looks so nice
a planted dimple
HAHA!
anyway, was actually filled with envy
when edna told me she got into ad. math.
though it means 6 more hours in school
including saturdays
but i won't mind if i can get into it too
just..................................
i'm bad at math
and my results for math
throughout the three sems
were C/C+ only
not good enough
to even try to apply for it
)):
sigh~
2 comments:
haiyo~ *hug hugs* no need to be envious k? when sch reopen i'll be the one who is so gonna envy u lor. coz u have at least a day to go home earlier. not me~ ):
Hey! Sufyan here. I also nvr even qualify for adv maths leh. I'm even closer to qualify for it actually. 3 B+ for 1st 3 sem maths and another C+ for Mr David Khor's maths -.-
Then again, we hv 6 extra hrs to focus on our mods, so it's kinda better in a way =)
btw, u can view my blog from my Blogger profile =) Just be warned of some emo posts I got write there =/
Cya tml during POO tut, coz I'm same mod grp as u =D
Post a Comment