family's the comfort((:
Was out with mummy the whole morning and afternoon. :D out with mummy = lots of food and a full stomach. treated her to KFC LOL! (it was actually me wanting to try that new fiery lime flavour thing and she agreed with it.) Then to make it up to her, cause she seldom eats fast food, i treated her again to WanChai HK Cafe~~ LOL! ordered her favourite milk tea wit some toasted bread set as out tea time~~
Practically funn walking around and when I'm out with either mummy or sis, I don't have to pay instantly for the things I bought~~ HAHA! Bought 2 new polos from giordano at lot 1 and they have 10% discount!! Suprised me though. Thought I have to pay mummy $33 when the bill came. But looking through the receipt and saw that the amount's not right. Checked and realised about the 10% discount. :D And I spent a lot on food today! tsktsk! Treating mummy and all. Still have to buy food for grandmama and lil' sis on the way home.
And I finally renewed my PDL.. Felt like changing the picture away from the one I gave Mr Yeow that time. I HAD FAT CHIN!!! [>.<] Should I just go take a new one and exchanged them if he hasn't give them to BBDC or wherever he should give???? THINK I SHOULD =/ I hate that photo!! And I don't wana hate my driving license card next time.. HAHA!
And I'm gona have my own credit card soon! Thanks papa~ It's like been a year since I'm legal enough to have one and finally my papa agrees to trust me with one! Happy happy~~ :D When papa asked me to sign on the application form, I wanted to use mama's signature since sis is using hers too..and I know how to sign hers too!! But papa frowned and said no~~ -.-" Then we started talking about their signatures and papa tried to invent one for me! Similar to his... HAHA! Failed in the end.. -.-" Not fair anyway! Why can't I use mama's signature?? [>.<]
Got a new job from Cylon at taka shared with edna over the next 2 weeks. Will be working on sundays though. Mummy said to work since she's not sure whether papa will be working too not and there's money to be earned anyway. Outings can be arranged any other time.
Luckily the work can be shared with edna. She can work on days I can't. She doesn't wana work on tuesday, saturdays and sundays though -.-" rich girl. Turned down the higher pay working days. Hope working this time will be better than last time :D
And papa mama's wedding anniversary's coming soon -.-" Still have to split cost with sis to treat them to dinner and all.. HAHA! It's still funny how they agreed to be wedded on Children's Day that time. Maybe I should get wed on Teachers' Day then... LOL! Okayy no fun..
But mummy's treating me to mac breakfast tomorrow!! Provided I can wake up on time... LOL! I love my family!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment