none none none
LeAnn Rimes - But I do Love You
I don't like to be alone in the night
And I don't like to hear I'm wrong when I'm right
And I don't like to have the rain on my shoe
But I do love you,
But I do love you.
I don't like to see the ski painted gray
And I don't like when nothings going my way
And I don't like to be the one with the blues
But I do love you,
But I do love you.
Love every thing about the way your lovin me,
The way you lay your head upon my shoulder when ya sleep
And I love to kiss you in the rain,
I love every thing you , oh I do.
And I don't like to turn the radio on,
Just to find I missed my favorite song
And I don't like to be the last to lose
But I do love you
But I do love you.
Love every thing about the way your lovin me
The way you lay your head upon my shoulder when you sleep
And I love to kiss you in the rain
I love every thing you do, oh I do.
I don't like to be alone in the night
And I don't like to hear I'm wrong when I'm right
And I don't like have the rain on my shoes
But I do love you(x4)
i don't know what to do period.
every move's contradicting my thinkings
every step's moving me further away from my reality
every chance just flew past without me knowing
every mistake's making me more fragile
what will happen if you know that??
No comments:
Post a Comment