Tuesday, May 22, 2007

tabs tabs [o.O]

Seems long since I blogged eh? o.O

[15052007 Tuesday]
Was a usual-no-schooling day(:
Accompanied mel to buy her jeans and met up with dearies after that
I tell you. I am so damn jealous of mel nah~~ *cries and die*
She has such skinny and pretttyyy legs
that look soo ever nice with the patty-anne that CCH had decided for her to buy!! *.*

Okayy~ After like endless trying of jeans
She bought one which looks super duper nice and off we went~~

Met tsehwee at the station.
Waited for xueting and alll
Decided to eat at nydc as that place has got the most vege selections! xD
Ordered some sandwich as I don't like cheese~~ LOL!
Isn't this funny? OKOK!
Looked abit sua ku like this.
ut it was my first time there and thus, find this funny nah! xD wahah~


our food!! *drools*

The leftovers [as usual] and our ice-creams~~




Told you guys I got myself a new *partner* already!! Don't wan believe.. -.-"
SHow you evidence!! xD wahahah~~~



Was being crazy and all after tsehwee suggested taking pictures of jumping and all.
Found that to be a real exercise afterall!! LOL!
A few successful attempts and many failures~~ hahah!
I like how we can be so ever crazy without caring a hoot about others! xD
And yea..I'm looking terribly horrible these few days nah~~ ):

Can I go for hair extensions?? =/
HEE!

Hmm. I sort of forgot what happened during this one week already
Anyway, I guess my driving lessons are taking speed!!
As in....I'm learning faster and more already!
LOL! And I drove up 5 storeys of a multi storey carpark today! =/
Just to learn directional change/vertical parking~~ wheee!!

In another 4months or so, I will get the license!!
Provided I pass it smoothly~~ xD
Wheee~~ I love driving! I LIKE driving!
xD Therefore..I'm learning everything very carefully!!
I'm making good progress~~ heeh~ Wish me luck! :D

Hmm.. Labs are getting seriously heavy
and so are reports that follow.. ):
and tests are so ever often that
last minute studying is obviously out of questions this sem. -.-"

ISPE are also taking up most of my time recently
Hmm.. And I just realised the AGM's same day as thermo's test.
And I will miss the test if I go for the AGM.
ARGH. Will have to talk to Ms Ler again

It's always her class that I'm been affected.
Her lects..her labs..and now..her test. -.-"
I'm so dead. =/

Had sooo much thinkings recently
I lost track of the mind.
[>.<] Urgh~~

No comments: