[P.S. I Love You]

It was a fantasy so short.
Everything lasted for only one month
Those were the only 4 days of memories I can reminisce
Just how deep have I fallen into this pit?
It was never intended to be told
Not to anyone, even darlings
For every message I had received
It had brought me to a higher level
A step nearer to fulfilling the dream
However, reality always wins over fantasy
I was brought up so high
I almost reached the peak
Yet, my hopes had to be dashed at this moment
I seriously had no more confidence in myself
For anymore things/for you
Though as much as I wanted to forget you
I just could not do it
It’s already too late
They say “time heals”
I say “time leaves a scar”
A scar which will hunt youme a lifetime
Harboring no more thoughts of it coming true
I just have to numb myself all over againIt was too strong an opponent, faced failure
Every sentence I spoke to you
The heart wrenched
Masked the heart, showed the expected
That’s the best ending afterall
It’s all along…just me
The stars did not keep their promises to me
the 3rd scar
No comments:
Post a Comment