
our very first neoprint. =D
pose pose pose!!! heee... =)
argue argue argue.... ((: they are my darlings! hee..


the food and moshi moshi balls or something.. haha.. =)
the BBQ night. =)
MR TERENCE GOH!!! heee.. I miss school!!
catherine.. and my.. sugar cane drink!! *proud* haha...
the guys who went. =)
fav abg!! ((: he owes me a tuiton!! hee...
and... lastly:
the feel jacket which I bought (but found alot of defects on it so im gona change it soon.)
sis commented that it ws ugly.. =( Should I change to another design?? maybe i will.. supergirl?
it was love at first sight
and it all moved so fast
you were my boyfriend
before two weeks passed
we had the best relationship
anyone could ever hope for
we shared a love
i had never felt before
it all started so fast
the end was sudden too
and my only regret is that
i couldn't make it up to you
through our years
we shared amazing times
went amazing places
i was yours, you were mine
you inspired me and
we grew up together
over time i thought
it might last forever
but towards the end
i grew complacent
you stopped being affectionate
our communication grew distant
thats's when it all fell apart
and all i'm left with
is this broken heart
and our past hanging on a cliff
Watched CARS yesterday with feroz and friends again! haha. I love GUIDO! He can change a tyre in 2.5 SECONDS!!! CUTE!! When he showed the others that proud and cute expression!!!! ((: Wheeee!!!!
Shall have the movie downloaded in my lappy when the dvd is out! heee.... =/ Shhheesshh! DOn't tell others okay! *deal (pinky hooked)*
Well, POTO is in the process.. =x Watched that show on the day it was released with a very special someone.. But.. nah! Time doesn't heal everything. It leaves a scar in my heart where no matter what thing does, it is un-mend-able. D=
I dont's understand why urgh! Nevermind. I shall not blog it down where somanypeopleknowsmyblog..
I actually wrote a lot of stuffs and blogger just have to screwit up. *Screw you screw you* >.<
Friday, June 09, 2006
Bee bee.
You're slowly slowly..
buzzing into my mind
every now and then.
>.<
the first time you talked to me
to the first time we exchanged nos.
to the first time we talked on msn.
all the *entertainments* we had.
hee.. thank you. ((:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment