Okay...Here goes.
I've been tagged...... *looks at edna*
1. Do the following WITHOUT complaints
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you've completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged
4. Start your post with a "I've been tagged" then do this
Favourites
favourite colour: purple, brown ((:
favourite food: prawns! and a whole lot more!
favourite song(s): could I have this kiss forever, loneliness, everytime I close my eyes, imagine me without you.
favourite movie: cars, the ringer ^.^
favourite sport(s): - swimming, cycling (is ice-skating a sport?)
favourite day of the week: monday!!! =)
favourite season: can I choose winter?
favourite ice-cream: I don't like ice-cream. haha..
Currents
current mood: stressed.
current taste: eh, smells of squid? hehe.. =/
current clothes: pyjamas. o.O
current toenail: u mean the colour or what?
current time: 11.29pm
current surroundings: sound of the moving fan, music playing.
current annoyances: i will fail my tests. =x that is my annoyances. dammit. urgh!
current thoughts: i wana get the common test over and done with. and i'll enjoy my life. till exams. =/
First
first best friends: xueting, tsehwee. raisa later part. ((:
first crush: can i say? teehee..
first movie: the little mermaid.. whee~
first lie: it happneded long time ago!!! =/
first music: britney spears? i forgot. =x
Lasts
last cigarette: never start.
last drink (alcohol): hooch blackcurrent. (:
last car ride: my dad's car ride home.
last crush: you mean now? haha..
last movie: slither *gross!*
last phone call: korkor. ((:
last CD played: a burned one. =/ *ssshh*
Have you ever
have you ever dated your best friend: nope. can I try?
have you ever broken the law: yup. a minor one. x/
have you ever been arrested: yup. small stupid incident.
have you ever skinny dipped: no
have you ever been on tv: yes.
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: that will be fun! =/
5 things you are wearing: ring, pyjamas, anklet, rubber band & specs. ((:
4 things you've done today: revised organic chem, tv, eat and playing on the lappy.
3 things you can hear right now: music playing, typing and the sound of the fan moving.
1 thing you do when you're bored: sleep..
5 people I'm going to tag:
I shall be nice. haha. ((:
Darling. I've done it. hehe. ((: *hugs*
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment