I apologise for the previous post.I'm damn ****-** at..........
You told me you wana concentrate on studying.. But all I see is you having fun with another girl in your life.. Doing the things we did. It's almost completely the same. Ihateyou. I swear to hate you all my life.
I lost all hopes in relationships. I feel like breaking all couples I saw everywhere I go. I've changed. To someone I don't even know.
All because of you.
I don't know why and how you can made such drastic changes in my life.
ihateyou.
For the 572days... I've been healing my heart on my own everytime you broke it. this time.. I gave up. and I'm never gona try again.
I still believe in retribution.
-----------
Okay. I should like try to update my blog. Which will be a bore. Cause my life aint interesting at all..
It was nice going out with jun and ric today. It reminds me that particular day.. Where we were drenched all and sitting in LJS coldly eating our dinner. aww~
Thanks ric for the swensens treat. ![]()
Life in poly had so far been so kind of stressful?? Maybe it's just me. I need a break from everyone man. Damn.
Projects are coming in. Starting on it already.. Who told me first week would be relaxing?? *screwyou* ![]()
Anyway, my classmates so far had been good. At least we don't really snub each other. Got quite along well with two friends. ![]()
Lectures and tutorials are still okay. Hmm.. Why did I even put this course down as one of my choices.
Well, but since I'm in.. Shall really work hard all the way. I'm already thinking far.
Gosh. Reminded of what Feroz said. I just go with the flow.
Anyway, my classmates are like so hardworking. They are forever studying? Like library is or third home there. I'm so stressed out at the moment. Mathematics has and will always be my fear. Now, I hafta face it again.. This time without Miss Susan Lim. ![]()
I miss mathematics lessons with Miss Lim..
I had went for the symphony orcheastra (spelling?) and the stage arts interview and all today. My god. Stage arts committment are like...*no comment* Imagine having to dance from monday to saturdays.. Almost everyday into wee hours. I doubt I'll have any energy left for studies. But I'm really interested in stage arts la. And the stupid thing is both the cca(s) timinf of practices will clash. I'm stucked.
What to take?? Dance (which I've always been interested in) or Band (which has always been there in my life since 7 years old)..???
Okay.. That's how my poly life is.. Not interesting as huiz.. (who's forever like having soo much fun during the past one year.) Yet still.. Not as boring as dontknowwhoelse. So I should be kind of thankful.
I kind of like the way Feroz felt soo *gek* by listening to me and Justin talking about poly lifestyle. Hee. And the way he went :"yar la yar la.. my school only got one canteen and one stall i can visit la......."
Haa. That felt nice. For once.
i've learnt one thing
very important from you.
that is..
to never
trust guys'
and whatever they promised.
cause it'll never never..
come true.
youmademylifemiserable.
imonlytheretosatisfyyou.
you ruined my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment